- About MinerGate
- Как осуществить вывод на кошелёк?
- Как вывести средства на биржу?
- How can I withdraw money to my Bitcoin wallet?
- My withdrawal didn’t come. What to do?
- Why do I get the error "Invalid address" when trying to withdraw?
- What is a Payment ID and where to find it?
- What’s the difference between Send and Withdraw?
What’s the difference between Send and Withdraw?
The option Send is used to transfer funds to a different account within MinerGate, using an email of a registered user.
If you want to withdraw the coins to an external wallet or a crypto exchange, you need to use the button Withdraw. In this case the address would be an address of a wallet or a crypto exchange. Some exchanges also require Payment IDs, which can be found on your exchange account.